Are you tired of having to cover up your legs when you wear a skirt? The legs are an important part of a woman's sexuality and body image, defining how you look and feel in clothes and in a bikini. Our experts at Kare Plastic Surgery + Skin Health Center have advanced treatments to restore harmony to your legs with a combination protocol that includes Coolsculpting non-surgical methods to freeze unwanted fat from the knees and thighs, spider vein treatments to help eliminate unsightly spider veins, Exilis tissue tightening to reinvigorate tone to your skin, and Cellulite treatments to reduce indentations and uneven contour on the hips and thighs.
Bodysculpting the Legs and Thighs:
Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian recommends the following treatments for more sculpted and beautiful legs:
- Coolsculpting Freeze the Fat for the knees, thighs, and hips
- Exilis Tissue Tightening using RF to tighten loose skin
- Spider vein treatments for unsightly thread veins
- Brazilian Cellulite Treatment for cellulite on the hips, thighs, and buttocks
- Stretch Mark Treatments using the latest laser resurfacing options
Recommended Skin Regimen to Reinvigorate Aged Skin on the Legs and Thighs
- MelaClenz Brightening Cleanser
- Melapads: Daily Exfoliating Pads
- Luminase Body Brightening Cream
- Exfolase Body Brightening Cream
Wash the area once daily with MelaClenz while taking a shower
Apply Melapads to the area; Mix an equal proportion of Luminase and Exfolase creams and apply on the skin.
(Instructions for mixing Luminase and Exfolase: Mix equal amounts of Luminase and Exfolase in the palm of your hand; apply liberally onto the skin)